Monday, January 08, 2007

I am a student again

Today I finally - it has been almost 9 months in the making – enrolled in my photojournalism course at the London College of Communication. So from today I am officially a student :-) and that for the third time.



Once I was enrolled and finished with the paperwork (which surprisingly went very quickly and efficiently) I sat down in the cafeteria, my regular café latte in front of me and – once again – pondered about my new life to begin… Obviously thoughts like whether I have what it takes to succeed at this college kept creeping up. What should I expect? What do they really expect from me? Have I bitten off more than I can chew? This Wednesday I will have my first lecture. After that I will know a little bit more…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alles Gute!

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home