Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back in Kiev... back to work...

One can only spend so many days at the beach without getting utterly bored… So I decided to fly back from Odessa to Kiev yesterday (again on a plane that was worryingly even older than me) and headed straight back to the Maidan to resume my project… There was a motocross competition going on upper ground, on the main square… So I did not harbour too much hope to find anything interesting in the underpasses…

But despite my initial scepticism, after the competition, the underpasses yesterday proved fertile ground for some interesting situations and images… I even made friends with one of the flower sellers, learned some interesting facts about the economics of the flower business and ended up sharing a few beers quite past midnight…

The motocross competition on the main square….



…and the devil does not seem too happy about it :-)



Resuming my project (as always, by no means any form of edit, work in progress which adds to the ‘material’ for my eventual, final edit)











1 Comments:

Blogger Gingerdae said...

Nice photos...especially the one with the motorbike in the air ;)) quite impressive...:)

3:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home