Friday, November 09, 2007

What's up...



It was quiet on my blog for the last few days… which does not mean that I was idle this week… quite the contrary: I put the finishing touches to my multimedia piece (with all the input I had received from tutors at LCC, Magnum photographers, friends and my own judgement), reference prints needed to be produced, captioned, CD sleeves designed and printed… you get the idea, the devil is in the detail and it takes a fair amount of work to get to the final product… In addition, I was busy finalising my critical assessment report on my project, which I will post on this blog by the middle of next week… Demonstrating how cutting edge this course is, we will be the first year of photojournalism graduates at LCC who can submit their blog as the accompanying piece to our major project… A move I obviously welcome a lot… More on that next week… I was also experimenting with a Hasselblad 500 C/M lately… And it is time to think about the next year and line up projects for my post college life… That is also for a later post…

But for now the next step will be our collective final degree show, which will take place at the London College of Communication, Elephant & Castle, London SE1 6SB; the opening night will be on December 3rd from 6pm… i.e. in a mere 24 days! All welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home