Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Lumpini Park, Bangkok

I am currently totally immersed in writing my term essay on Eggleston and tidying up a few things here in London before I head off to Seattle next Monday (I’ll write more about the reason for my trip to the States and the photo project connected to it next week – in fact, I’ll report on it quite extensively in this blog once the project is underway).

But back to “William Eggleston:” the more I read about him and his work, the more I am fascinated by him and his work. He really grows on you, the more you start to understand what he was trying to do. Hopefully I can pick up the documentary DVD “By the Ways” while I am in the States. The DVD seems to be unavailable here in London.

Well, it made me dig through my archive and bring this image out which I took in Lumpini Park in Bangkok last November. Quite Egglestonesque, isn’t it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home